Makes 4 servings
- 1 large head green leaf lettuce
- 1 bunch arugula
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 1/2 lb mushrooms
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 tsp minced garlic
- 1/3 c olive oil
1. Remove stems, and thoroughly
wash, rinse, and dry lettuce and
arugula. Tear into bite-size pieces,
and place in salad bowl.
2. Slice pepper into fine julienne, and
slice mushrooms. Add to bowl.
3. Put dressing ingredients in jar with
tight-fitting lid. Shake well.
4. Pour dressing over salad; toss to
coat. Serve immediately.